英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-105: Particular requirements for multifunctional shower cabinets
版本： 2.1 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y60;Y64】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2013-06-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2013-06-01 页数： 38
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric multifunctional shower cabinets
and electric separate multifunctional shower units for household and similar purposes,
their rated voltage being not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for
Appliances not intended for normal household use but which nevertheless may be a source of
danger to the public, such as appliances intended to be used by laymen in hotels, fitness
centres and similar locations, are within the scope of this standard.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by
appliances that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general,
it does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
? physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
? lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 101 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be
– in many countries, additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national water
supply authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour and similar authorities.
– in many countries, mechanical strength, impact resistance and shattering properties of shower enclosures can
be covered by national regulations.
NOTE 102 If an appliance incorporates a part that is within the scope of IEC 60065, IEC 60598 or IEC 60950, the
part is tested in accordance with the relevant standard as far as reasonable.
NOTE 103 This standard does not apply to
– instantaneous water heaters used for showering (IEC 60335-2-35);
– shower-boost pumps (IEC 60335-2-41);
– appliances intended for medical purposes;
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a
corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas).
ISO 3864-1-2002 绘画符号-安全色和安全标记-第1部分:车间和公共场所安全标记设计原则
IEC 60335-2-105-2008 家用和类似用途电器--安全--第2-105部分：多功能淋浴间的特殊要求