英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 2-110: Particular requirements for commercial microwave appliances with insertion or contacting applicators
版本： 1.0 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y61】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2013-09-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2013-09-01 页数： 96
适用范围： This International Standard deals with the safety of microwave appliances intended for
commercial use, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances
connected between one phase and neutral and 480 V for other appliances.
In general, this standard does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
? physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
? lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
Appliances covered by this standard incorporate an open-ended applicator (as example an
overview is given in Figure 103) for treatment of the load. They are divided into three types:
– with insertion applicator, typically for moisture removal by insertion into holes in floors,
walls or ceilings (an example is given in Figure 106);
– with large area contacting applicator, typically for drying of floors, walls or ceilings
(examples are given in Figure 104 and Figure 105);
– with small area contacting applicator, typically for paint removal and spot-heating (an
example is given in Figure 107).
NOTE 101 Appliances with insertion applicator and with large area contacting applicator are portable
appliances. Appliances with small area contacting applicator are handheld appliances.
NOTE 102 Appliances that use non-electrical energy are within the scope of this standard. The microwave-related
portion is considered motor-operated.
NOTE 103 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– these appliances can radiate microwave energy outside a restricted area where they are used. The additional
requirements specified by national authorities responsible for the protection for non-ionising radiation that the
limit of power flux density is 10 W/m2, averaged over any time period of 6 min, outside this restricted area is
taken into consideration in this standard;
– these appliances are intended to exclusively treat the load in normal operation, i.e. this standard does not
apply to appliances or systems employing free space microwave propagation;
– for appliances intended to be used in tropical countries, special requirements can be necessary;
– in many countries, additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, and national
authorities responsible for the protection of labour and for non-ionising radiation protection.
NOTE 104 This standard does not apply to
– household microwave ovens, including combination microwave ovens (IEC 60335-2-25);
– commercial microwave ovens with a cavity door, commercial combination microwave ovens with a cavity door
and commercial microwave ovens without a cavity door and with transportation means (IEC 60335-2-90);
– industrial microwave heating equipment (IEC 60519-6);
– appliances for medical purposes (IEC 60601-1);
– appliances and equipment for laboratory use (series of IEC 61010);
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a
corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas).
NOTE 105 Some of the specifications and tests in this standard are not applicable for other than 2 450 MHz
IEC 60335-2-90-2006 家用和类似用途电器.安全.第2-99部分:商用微波炉的特殊要求