英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-17: Particular requirements for blankets, pads, clothing and similar flexible heating appliances
版本： 第3.0版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y60;Y63】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2012-03-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2012-03-01 页数： 122
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric blankets, pads, clothing and other flexible appliances that heat the bed or human body, for household and similar purposes, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V.
This standard also applies to control units supplied with the appliance.
Appliances not intended for normal household use but which nevertheless may be a source of danger to the public, such as appliances intended to be used in beauty parlours or by persons in cold ambient temperatures, are within the scope of this standard.
Requirements and tests for clothing are given in Annex CC.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by appliances that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general, it does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
-- physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
-- lack of experience and knowledge prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 101 Children are considered to be old enough to use an appliance without supervision when they have been adequately instructed by a parent or guardian and are deemed competent to use the appliance safely.
NOTE 102 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be necessary;
– in many countries, additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour and similar authorities.
NOTE 103 This standard does not apply to
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas);
– rigid bed warmers, such as those of metal or ceramic material;
– water bed heaters (IEC 60335-2-66);
– heating appliances for breeding and rearing animals (IEC 60335-2-71);
– foot warmers and heating mats (IEC 60335-2-81);
– appliances specifically intended for use under medical supervision (IEC 60601-2-35).
IEC 60320-1-2001 家用和类似的一般用设备联接器--第一部分:一般要求.
IEC 60320-1-2001/AMD.1-2007 家用和类似一般用途的电器耦合器--第1部分：一般要求
* ISO 2439 软质泡沫聚合材料--硬度的测定(压陷法)
ISO 3758-2005 纺织品--保养规则标签的使用符号
* ISO/IEC GUIDE 37 保护消费者权益的产品使用说明
IEC 60335-2-17-2002 家用及类似电器--安全--第2-17部分:毯子,垫子及类似柔软加热器具的特殊要求
IEC 60335-2-17-2002/AMD.2-2008 家用和类似用途电器--安全--第2-17部分：电热毯、电热垫及类似柔性发热用品的特殊要求
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱