英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-44: Particular requirements for ironers
版本： 第3.2版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y62】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2012-01-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2012-01-01 页数： 38
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric ironers for household and similar purposes, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for other appliances.
Appliances not intended for normal household use but which nevertheless may be a source of danger to the public, such as appliances intended to be used by laymen in shops, in light industry and on farms, are within the scope of this standard.
NOTE 101 Examples of appliances within the scope of this standard are
– ironing presses for one-person operation;
– rotary ironers for one-person operation;
– trouser presses.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by
appliances that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general,
it does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
- physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
- lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 102 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be
– in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national
authorities responsible for the protection of labour and similar authorities.
NOTE 103 This standard does not apply to
– rotary ironers for operation by more than one person. The roller length of such appliances normally exceeds
1,6 m in length;
– appliances intended exclusively for industrial purposes;
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a
corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas);
– electric irons (IEC 60335-2-3)
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱