英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-69: Particular requirements for wet and dry vacuum cleaners, including power brush, for commercial use
版本： 第4.0版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y62】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2012-02-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2012-02-01 页数： 74
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electrical motor-operated vacuum cleaners, including back-pack vacuum cleaners, and dust extractors, for wet suction, dry suction, or wet and dry suction, intended for commercial indoor or outdoor use with or without attachments.
It also deals with the safety of centrally-sited vacuum cleaners, excluding the installation of the system.
NOTE 101 Attention is drawn to the fact that additional requirements on the safe installation of centrally-sited vacuum cleaners are not addressed by this standard but need to be taken into account.
NOTE 102 This standard applies to machines for commercial use. The following list, although not comprehensive, gives an indication of locations that are included in the scope:
– public use areas such as hotels, schools, hospitals;
– industrial locations, for example factories and manufacturing shops;
– retail outlets, for example shops and supermarkets;
– business premises, for example offices and banks;
– all uses other than normal housekeeping purposes.
They are not equipped with a traction drive. The following power systems are covered:
– mains powered motors up to a rated voltage of 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for other appliances,
– battery powered motors.
This standard also applies to machines handling hazardous dust, such as asbestos.
NOTE 103 Additional requirements for machines handling hazardous dust are given in Annex AA. Attention is drawn to the fact that in many countries additional requirements on hazardous substances might apply.
NOTE 104 Radioactive substances are not covered by definition of hazardous dust for the purposes of this standard.
This standard does not apply to
– vacuum cleaners and water-suction cleaning appliances for household use (IEC 60335-2-2);
– floor treatment machines for commercial use (IEC 60335-2-67, IEC 60335-2-72);
– spray extraction machines for commercial use (IEC 60335-2-68);
– hand-held mains-operated electrical garden blowers, vacuums and blower vacuums (IEC 60335-2-100);
– hand-held and transportable motor-operated electric tools (IEC 60745 series, IEC 61029 series);
– appliances for medical purposes (IEC 60601-1);
– machines designed for use in corrosive environments;
– machines designed for picking up liquids with a flash point below 55 °C;
– machines designed for use in explosive environments (dust, vapour or gas), except those designed for use in zone 22.
NOTE 104 Additional requirements for vacuum cleaners designed for collecting combustible dust in zone 22 are given in Annex CC.
NOTE 105 Attention is drawn to the fact that in many countries additional requirements on the safe use of the equipment covered can be specified by the national health authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour, the national water supply authorities and similar authorities.
* IEC 60312-1 家用真空吸尘器--第1部分：干式真空吸尘器--性能测试方法
* ISO 11428 人类工效学,视觉危险信号的检验.设计和一般要求
* ISO 2602 试验结果的统计分析.平均值的估计.置信区间范围
* ISO 6344-2 砂纸--颗粒大小分析--第2部分：定量粒度为P12至P220的颗粒大小分布测定。
* ISO 7731 工作场所的危险信号.危险音响信号
IEC 60335-2-69-2002 家用和类似用途的电器设备安全--第二部分:工业和商业用包括电动刷干湿真空清洁器.
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱