英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-9: Particular requirements for grills, toasters and similar portable cooking appliances
版本： 第6.1版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y60;Y68】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2012-11-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2012-11-01 页数： 86
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric portable appliances for household and similar purposes that have a cooking function such as baking, roasting and grilling, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V.
NOTE 101 Examples of appliances that are within the scope of this standard are
– barbecues for indoor use;
– candy floss appliances;
– contact grills (griddles);
– food dehydrators;
– induction wok hotplates;
– pop-corn makers;
– portable ovens;
– raclette grills;
– radiant grills;
– rotary grills;
– waffle irons;
Examples are illustrated in Figure 101.
Appliances intended for normal household and similar use and that may also be used by laymen in shops, in light industry and on farms, are within the scope of this standard. However, if the appliance is intended to be used professionally to process food for commercial consumption, the appliance is not considered to be for household and similar use only.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by appliances that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general, it does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
-- physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
-- lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 102 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be necessary;
– in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour and similar authorities.
NOTE 103 This standard does not apply to
– stationary ovens and stationary grills (IEC 60335-2-6);
– warming plates (IEC 60335-2-12);
– frying pans and deep fat fryers (IEC 60335-2-13);
– microwave ovens (IEC 60335-2-25);
– barbecues for outdoor use (IEC 60335-2-78);
– appliances intended to burn charcoal or similar combustible fuels;
– appliances intended for commercial catering;
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas).
IEC 60335-2-9-2012 +CORR1-2013 家用和类似用途电器--安全--第2-9部分：电烤架、面包片烘烤器及类似便携式炊具的特殊要求+CORR1-2013
* IEC 60068-2-52 环境试验 第2-52部分:试验 试验Kb:循环盐雾(氯化钠溶液)
* IEC 60584-1 热电偶 第1部分:参考表
* ISO 3864-1 图形符号--安全色和安全标志--第1部分：安全标志和安全标记的设计原则
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱