英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-103: Particular requirements for drives for gates, doors and windows
版本： 第2.1版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y60;Q70】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2011-01-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2011-01-01 页数： 32
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric drives for horizontally and vertically moving gates, doors and windows for household and similar purposes, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for other appliances. It also covers the hazards associated with the movement of the driven part.
Appliances not intended for normal household use but which nevertheless may be a source of danger to the public, such as appliances intended to be used by laymen in shops, offices, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, in industry and on farms, are within the scope of this standard.
Requirements for drives for doors that may be used in emergency routes and exits are given in Annex AA.
NOTE 101 Examples of drives within the scope of this standard are drives for
– folding doors;
– revolving doors;
– rolling doors;
– roof windows;
– sectional overhead doors;
– swinging and sliding gates or doors.
Examples are shown in Figure 101.
NOTE 102 Drives may be supplied with a driven part.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by appliances that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general, it does not take into account
NOTE 103 Attention is drawn to the fact that in many countries additional requirements are specified by the
national authorities responsible for the protection of labour and similar authorities.
NOTE 104 This standard does not apply to drives
– for vertically moving garage doors for residential use (60335-2-95);
– for rolling shutters covering doors and windows (including locations where the door is set back from the
shutter), awnings, blinds and similar equipment (60335-2-97);
– for horizontally moving pedestrian doors having an opening width exceeding 3 m and an opening area
exceeding 6,25 m2 ;
– intended exclusively to be used by trained persons in commercial and industrial premises;
– for specific purposes, such as fire barriers;
– intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas).
NOTE 105 This standard does not apply to movement of a pedestrian door where such movement is based solely on stored energy.
* IEC 60068-2-52 环境试验 第2-52部分:试验 试验Kb:循环盐雾(氯化钠溶液)
IEC 60825-1-1993 激光产品的安全 第1部分:设备分类、要求和用户指南
IEC 60825-1-1993/AMD.1-1997 激光产品的辐射安全、设备分类、要求和用户指南
IEC 60825-1-1993/AMD.2-2001 激光产品的辐射安全、设备分类、要求和用户指南
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱