英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-15: Particular requirements for appliances for heating liquids
版本： 第6.0版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y60;Y68】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2012-11-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2012-11-01 页数： 62
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electrical appliances for heating liquids for household and similar purposes, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V.
NOTE 101 Some appliances can be used for heating food.
NOTE 102 Examples of appliances that are within the scope of this standard are
– cooking pans;
– egg boilers;
– feeding-bottle heaters;
– kettles and other appliances for boiling water, having a rated capacity not exceeding 10 l;
– milk heaters;
– pressure cookers having a rated cooking pressure not exceeding 140 kPa and a rated capacity not exceeding 10 l;
– rice cookers;
– slow cookers;
– steam cookers;
– soy milk makers;
– tea maker;
– wash boilers;
– yoghurt makers.
Appliances intended for normal household and similar use and that may also be used by laymen in shops, in light industry and on farms, are within the scope of this standard.
NOTE 103 Examples of such appliances are
– glue pots with a water jacket;
– livestock feed boilers;
If the appliance is intended to be used professionally to process food for commercial consumption, the appliance is not considered to be for household and similar use only.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by appliances that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general, it does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
-- physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
-- lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 104 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be necessary;
– in many countries, additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour, the national water supply authorities and similar authorities.
NOTE 105 This standard does not apply to
– frying pans and deep fat fryers (IEC 60335-2-13);
– storage water heaters (IEC 60335-2-21);
– instantaneous water heaters (IEC 60335-2-35);
– surface-cleaning appliances employing liquids or steam (IEC 60335-2-54);
– portable immersion heaters (IEC 60335-2-74);
– commercial dispensing appliances and vending machines (IEC 60335-2-75);
– appliances for medical purposes (IEC 60601);
– appliances intended exclusively for industrial purposes;
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a
corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas);
– appliances for high-frequency heating;
– pressure sterilizers;
– humidifiers for household and similar use (IEC 60335-2-98).
NOTE 106 Attention is drawn to the fact that in many countries requirements for pressure vessels are applied to pressure cookers.
IEC 60335-2-15-2002 家用和类似电器的安全.第2部分第15节:液体电热器的特殊要求
IEC 60335-2-15-2002/AMD.2-2008 家用和类似用途电器--安全--第2-15部分：液体加热器具的特殊要求
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱