英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-3: Particular requirements for electric irons
版本： 第6.0版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y60;Y62】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2012-03-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2012-03-01 页数： 41
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric dry irons and steam irons, including those with a separate water reservoir or boiler having a capacity not exceeding 5 l, for household and similar purposes, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V.
Appliances not intended for normal household use, but which nevertheless may be a source of danger to the public, such as appliances intended to be used by laymen in shops, in light industry and on farms, are within the scope of this standard.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by appliances, which are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general, it does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
-- physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
-- lack of experience and knowledge prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 101 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be necessary;
– in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour and similar authorities;
– additional requirements for pressure vessels may be specified by the national authorities responsible for the safety of pressure vessels.
NOTE 102 This standard does not apply to
– ironers (IEC 60335-2-44);
– appliances designed exclusively for industrial purposes;
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas).
IEC 60335-2-3-2002 家用和类似用途电器的安全.第2部分:第3节:电熨斗的特殊要求
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱