英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-31: Particular requirements for range hoods and other cooking fume extractors
版本： 第5.0版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y60;Y68】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2012-11-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2012-11-01 页数： 42
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric range hoods and other cooking fume extractors intended for installing above, beside, behind or under household cooking ranges, hobs and similar cooking appliances, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V.
NOTE 101 The cooking appliance can be supplied by electricity or other fuels, such as gas.
Appliances not intended for normal household use but that nevertheless may be a source of danger to the public, such as appliances intended to be used by laymen in shops, in light industry and on farms, are within the scope of this standard.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by appliances that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general, it does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
-- physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
-- lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 102 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances incorporating electrostatic air filters, IEC 60335-2-65 also applies;
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements could be necessary;
– in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour, the national authorities responsible for buildings and similar authorities.
NOTE 103 This standard does not apply to
– appliances intended for commercial purposes (IEC 60335-2-99);
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas).
IEC 60335-2-31-2002 家用和类似电器的安全.第2部分第31节:电灶排气罩的特殊要求
IEC 60335-2-31-2002/AMD.2-2008 家用和类似用途电器--安全--第2-31部分：吸油烟机和其它烹饪烟雾抽排机的特殊要求
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱