IEC60335-2-55 Edition 3.1-2008
英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-55: Particular requirements for electrical appliances for use with aquariums and garden ponds
版本： 3.1 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y60】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2008-07-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 页数： 31
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric appliances for use with aquariums
and garden ponds for household and similar purposes, their rated voltage being not more
than 250 V.
NOTE 101 Examples of appliances within the scope of this standard are
- aquarium heaters;
- automatic food dispensers;
- sludge-suction appliances.
Appliances not intended for normal household use but that nevertheless may be a source of
danger to the public, such as appliances intended to be used by laymen in shops and in light
industry and farms, are within the scope of this standard.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by
appliances that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general,
it does not take into account
- persons (including children) whose
~ physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
~ lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
- children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 102 Attention is drawn to the fact that
- for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be
- in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national
authorities responsible for the protection of labour and similar authorities.
NOTE 103 This standard does not apply to
pumps (IEC 60335-2-41);
other portable immersion heaters (IEC 60335-2-74);
- luminaires for aquariums and garden ponds (IEC 60598-2-18);
aDI01iances intended for outdoor use havinu a rated oower Input exceedine 100 W:
- appliances intended exclusively for professional use;
- appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas）.