暂无标准首页 暂无标准译文 加入购物车
英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-66: Particular requirements for water-bed heaters
版本： 第2.2版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y63】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2012-01-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2012-01-01 页数： 36
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric water-bed heaters and their associated control units, for household and similar purposes, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V.
Appliances not intended for normal household use, but that nevertheless may be a source of danger to the public, such as appliances intended to be used in hotels, are within the scope of this standard.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by appliances that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general, it does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
- physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
- lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 101 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or in aircraft, additional requirements may be necessary;
– in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour, the national water supply authorities and similar authorities.
NOTE 102 This standard does not apply to appliances
– for medical purposes (IEC 60601);
– intended for immersion in water during use.
* ISO 2439 软质泡沫聚合材料--硬度的测定(压陷法)
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱