英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-7: Particular requirements for washing machines
版本： 第7.1版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y60;Y62】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2012-03-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2012-03-01 页数： 71
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric washing machines for household and similar use, that are intended for washing clothes and textiles, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for other appliances.
This standard also deals with the safety of electric washing machines for household and similar use employing an electrolyte instead of detergent. Additional requirements for these appliances are given in Annex CC.
NOTE 101 Guidance is given in Annex DD for requirements that may be used to ensure an acceptable level of protection against electrical and thermal hazards for washing machines fitted with a power driven wringer.
Appliances not intended for normal household use but which nevertheless may be a source of danger to the public, such as appliances intended to be used by laymen in shops, in light industry and on farms, are within the scope of this standard.
NOTE 102 Examples of such appliances are washing machines for communal use in blocks of flats or in launderettes.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by washing machines that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general, it does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
-- physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
-- lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 103 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for washing machines intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be necessary;
– in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour, the national water supply authorities and similar authorities.
NOTE 104 This standard does not apply to
– washing machines intended exclusively for industrial purposes (ISO 10472-2);
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas).
IEC 60335-2-7-2012/COR.1-2012 家用和类似用途电器--安全--第2-7部分：洗衣机的特殊要求--勘误1
* IEC 60456 家用洗衣机--性能的测试方法
IEC 60730-2-12-2005 家用和类似用途的电气自动控制器.第2-12部分:电动门锁的特殊要求
ISO 1817-2005 硫化橡胶--液体影响的测定
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱