英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-75: Particular requirements for commercial dispensing appliances and vending machines
版本： 第3.0版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【N19】 国际标准分类
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric commercial dispensing appliances and vending machines for preparation or delivery of food, drinks and consumer products, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for other appliances.
NOTE 101 Examples of appliances that are within the scope of this standard are
– bulk tea or coffee brewing machines;
– cigarette vending machines;
– coffee grinders;
– commercial liquid heaters;
– coffee makers with or without integrated coffee grinder;
– coffee makers with cooling systems;
– hot and cold beverage vending machines;
– hot water dispensers;
– ice cream and whipped cream dispensers;
– ice dispensers;
– newspaper, audio or video tape or disc vending machines;
– packaged food and drink vending machines;
– refrigerated merchandisers.
Appliances can have more than one function.
NOTE 102 Other standards may be applicable for some functions such as
– refrigeration (IEC 60335-2-24);
– heating by microwaves (IEC 60335-2-25).
This standard also deals with the hygiene aspects of appliances.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by appliances that are encountered by users and maintenance persons. However, in general, it does not take into account young children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 103 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be necessary;
– in many countries, additional requirements for appliances incorporating pressure vessels are specified;
– in many countries, additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour, the national water supply authorities and similar authorities.
NOTE 104 This standard does not apply to
– appliances intended to be used exclusively for household purposes;
– appliances intended to be used exclusively for industrial purposes;
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas);
– commercial electric boiling pans (IEC 60335-2-47);
– commercial electric bains-marie (IEC 60335-2-50);
– amusement machines and personal service machines (IEC 60335-2-82);
– appliances solely used for dispensing money;
– display cabinets;
– appliances incorporating electrode-type water heaters.
* IEC 60335-2-34 家用和类似用途电器--安全--第2-34部分：电动机-压缩机的特殊要求
ISO 1817-2011 硫化橡胶或热塑性橡胶--耐液体测定方法
IEC 60335-2-75-2002 家用及类似电器的安全.第2-75部分:商用设备的自动售货机的特殊要求.
IEC 60335-2-75-2002/AMD.1-2004 家用和类似用途电器--安全--第2-75部分：商用售卖机的特殊要求
IEC 60335-2-75-2002/AMD.2-2008 家用和类似用途电器--安全--第2-75部分：商用售卖机的特殊要求
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱