英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-81: Particular requirements for foot warmers and heating mats
版本： 第2.2版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y63】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2012-01-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2012-01-01 页数： 47
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electric foot warmers and heating mats for household and similar purposes, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V.
Appliances not intended for normal household use but which nevertheless may be a source of danger to the public, such as appliances intended to be used by laymen in shops, in light industry and on farms, are within the scope of this standard.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by appliances that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general, it does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
- physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
- lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 101 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be necessary;
– in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour, and similar authorities.
NOTE 102 This standard does not apply to
– appliances specifically intended for use under medical supervision;
– electric blankets and pads (IEC 60335-2-17);
– electrically heated carpets;
– electrical heating appliances for breeding and rearing animals (IEC 60335-2-71).
IEC 60320-1-2001 家用和类似的一般用设备联接器--第一部分:一般要求.
IEC 60320-1-2001/AMD.1-2007 家用和类似一般用途的电器耦合器--第1部分：一般要求
* ISO 2439 软质泡沫聚合材料--硬度的测定(压陷法)
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱