IEC60335-2-47 Edition 4.1-2008
暂无标准首页 暂无标准译文 加入购物车
英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-47: Particular requirements for commercial electric boiling pans
版本： 4.1 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y68】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2008-07-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 页数： 24
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of electrically operated commercial boiling
pans not intended for household use, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V for
single-phase appliances connected between one phase and neutral, and 480 V for other
NOTE 101 These appliances are used, for example, in restaurants, canteens, hospitals and commercial
enterprises such as bakeries, butcheries, etc.
The electrical part of appliances making use of other forms of energy is also within the scope
of this standard.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by these
types of appliances.
NOTE 102 Attention is drawn to the fact that
- for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be
- in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national
authorities responsible for the protection of labour, the national water supply authorities and similar authorities;
- in many countries additional requirements are specified for pressure appliances.
NOTE 103 This standard does not apply to
- appliances designed exclusively for industrial purposes;
- appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a
corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas);
- continuous process appliances for the mass production of food;