英文名称： Household and similar electrical appliances -- Safety -- Part 2-45: Particular requirements for portable heating tools and similar appliances
版本： 第3.2版 标准状态： 现行
(CNS)： 【Y60;Y63】 国际标准分类
发布日期： 2012-01-01 正版打印价格： 元
实施日期： 2012-01-01 页数： 41
适用范围： This clause of Part 1 is replaced by the following.
This International Standard deals with the safety of portable electric heating tools and similar appliances, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V.
Appliances not intended for normal household use, but which nevertheless may be a source of danger to the public, such as appliances intended to be used by laymen in shops, in light industry and on farms, are within the scope of this standard.
Appliances that may also be used when mounted on a support are within the scope of this standard.
NOTE 101 Examples of appliances that are within the scope of this standard are
– branding tools;
– burning-in pens;
– conduit-soldering tools;
– dehorning tools;
– desoldering irons;
– glue guns;
– heat guns;
– household film-welding appliances;
– paint strippers;
– plastic-cutting tools;
– soldering guns;
– soldering irons;
– stripping pliers;
– thermoplastic conduit-welding tools.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by
appliances which are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in
general, it does not in general take into account
– persons (including children) whose
- physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
- lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
NOTE 102 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be
– in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national
authorities responsible for the protection of labour and similar authorities.
NOTE 103 This standard does not apply to
– hand-held motor-operated electric tools (IEC 60745);
– transportable motor-operated electric tools (IEC 61029);
– appliances intended exclusively for industrial purposes;
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a
corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas);
– tools using high-frequency heating other than induction soldering irons;
– arc-welding equipment.
GB/T 11026.4-2012 电气绝缘材料 耐热性 第4部分：老化烘箱 单室烘箱